Associate Dentist to join a fully private leading Multi Award Winning Digital Dental & Implant Clinic Brighton & Hove, East Sussex
We are a fully digital and entirely private Multi Award Winning Digital Dental & Implant Clinic based in the affluent City of Brighton & Hove East Sussex. The Clinic is walking distance from the beach and Hove’s trendy restaurants, bars and shops. We have created luxurious surroundings for both patients and our team members in a handsome detached building set in its own grounds.
Proud of our continued recognition as one of the leading fully digital dental and implant facilities on the South Coast, providing exceptional treatment by exceptional Dental Surgeons to patients in the UK and worldwide.
Known for providing the highest and most personalised individual level of care to our discerning patients in an unforgettable, extremely relaxed and stress free environment, using the latest state of the art equipment, digital technology, quality materials and world class techniques.
Being fully digital and having our own onsite laboratory and photographic studio ensures we remain at the forefront of dentistry. Unlike many other providers, we are able to offer an extremely wide range of treatments using the latest in digital technology covering for example, cosmetic treatments such as same day crowns, veneers, digitally guided implants and teeth whitening. Teeth straightening too in as little as six months. Alongside general dentistry, tooth coloured fillings and hygiene.
All Under One Roof
At TwentyOneDental we have everything all under one roof for our patients. This means no extra travelling. No meeting different people at different clinics. No unnecessary delays.
Being the South Coasts’ only fully digital dental & implant clinic we pride ourselves on providing outstanding patient care thus the Patient Journey is extremely important to us.
Our own onsite digital laboratory, houses the latest in digital technology
- Straumann C Series Milling Machine,
- Straumann P20 3D Printer,
- Straumann CARES full digital lab software.
- Onsite CBCT Scanner (Planmeca ProMax 3D Classic) which includes the revolutionary planmeca ProFace providing 3D face visualisation technology for our patients and referrals to the clinic.
- 3Shape TROS Intraoral Scanner
We are now seeking to appoint a further Associate Dentist who is equally fully focused in growing with us, able to provide and maintain exceptional patient standards of treatment alongside your equally passionate drive in being revenue and time assertive. The Clinical Director, Dr Adyl Asani is an extremely passionate advocate who is very well known alongside his Associate Dentist’s for providing extremely high quality dental & implant treatment. Such qualities and standards set this clinic apart from the others and which is why such an admirable reputation has been built upon locally by Dr Asani over the past 21 years alongside his professional yet personable approach in everything that he does. Such experience and talent continues to contribute to the considerable growth and patient following today.
The Associate Dentist will need to compliment the extremely high standards of all our other team members too, must be a team player, be genuinely committed to your work, have excellent communicative patient skills and be revenue and time assertive. You will also be required to utilise the full benefits of our laboratory and digital technology throughout.
In return you will work within a stunning “boutique style” environment alongside an extremely professional friendly, approachable and supportive team. In addition, you will have a dedicated top of the range treatment suite to treat your patients (housing A-dec equipment). You will also benefit from being able to use our luxurious consultation suite alongside our photographic studio.
Types of Dentistry
You will not only need to have a varied yet excellent set of general dental skills but extremely high communication skills to offer a professional and personable service to all our patients and be well mannered and groomed at all times.
You would work as a self-employed Associate Dentist providing extremely high standards of private dental care to the general public.
You will work alongside an exceptional team of Dental Nurses, Hygienist/Therapist, Associates and be expected to treat a range of patients, from children to the elderly.
Therefore, we are looking for an “all-rounder” who has a great personality, friendly disposition, works well within a team and provides exceptionally high-quality treatments. You must also be able to communicate with patients in professional yet clear laymen terms. We expect nothing less than the best for our patients.
As an Associate Dentist, your work will include:
- educating patients on oral healthcare;
- examining teeth and diagnosing patients’ dental conditions by using tools such as digital x-rays;
- assessing treatment options and agreeing treatment plans with patients;
- carrying out agreed clinical treatments such as restoring teeth affected by decay and treating gum disease;
- maintaining in clear detail patients dental records
- marketing services to potential clients and building your patient book
- excellent time management for the benefit of both the patient and clinic
- internal referrals being made which are then undertaken and managed in-house
- be revenue and time assertive for which you will need to be able to demonstrate
- providing alternate emergency out of hours patient cover which is shared equally between dentists
The successful candidate whilst being required to continue to increase their patient book, will equally be required to commit to marketing themselves. In doing so, they will have the full support of our Commercial Director. Our growth has been proven by our existing Associate Dentists’ patient books. We invest heavily in our Associates and expect nothing less than total commitment. We are a young dynamic team of highly skilled and trained professionals all of whom are truly committed team players who support one another throughout our very busy working days, alongside brain storming team meetings and of course not forgetting our regular team outings too!
Hours of Work
We know how important it is to spend time with our family and friends. We are therefore seeking an Associate Dentist to initially undertake two full clinic days per week on a Monday 8.15am – 5.30pm and Wednesday 8.15am – 5.30pm but with the clear understanding that this will eventually increase to a 3 day working week including a Friday as the book grows. There will also be one late night required as your book grows too with the possibility of eventually increasing further working days. In addition, you will be required to cover your colleagues annual leave so flexibility is of equal importance to us as is working ad hoc Saturdays when required.
- You will receive a pay that reflects the highest of standards expected of you
• You will be able to achieve unrivalled earnings
• You will work in a unique, multi award winning clinic with the latest technology and equipment
• You will enjoy our regular team outings (Summer/Christmas events)
You must have an approved degree in dentistry to practice as a dentist and be GDC registered. You will have a minimum of no less than 3 years working in a totally private practice.
You will need to show:
- manual dexterity and technical dental skills, plus the ability to maintain intense concentration for prolonged periods;
- the ability to build relationships with patients and colleagues;
- high level communication and interpersonal skills, for interaction with patients of all ages and backgrounds; have a flexible approach;
- an interest in the welfare of others and a sympathetic manner, particularly to deal with patients’ fears;
- information technology skills, due to the increasing use of computers for keeping excellent records, use of digital imaging and intra-oral photography;
- your ability in demonstrating excellent revenue and time assertive skills
It is also important that you have good eyesight.
We therefore welcome applications from all experienced general dentists.
Our independent practice has an excellent reputation and offers a full scope of general dental & implant treatments, orthodontics, aesthetic dentistry and facial aesthetics.
This state-of-the-art practice is fully equipped with the latest technology in digital radiography, intra-oral cameras, scanners and photography and is computerised using SOE for which you will need relevant skills and experience.
You will need to have a portfolio to show your quality dental techniques reflecting your experience and outcomes.
How to Apply
If you believe you have what it takes to join a dynamic friendly highly recognised world class team, then in the first instance please email Tara Bartley – Clinic Manager with your full CV, and any other additions you feel will support your application.
If you are shortlisted for an interview, please be advised you will receive an invitation by email within 10 days of your application. You will need to be available to attend between the 25th – 29th March 2019 when interviews are scheduled to take place.
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Self Employed, Permanent Contract
Salary: Excellent Earning Potential