Dr Andrew Logeswaran
Andrew is highly regarded for his dental expertise and known for his calm warm manner working in association with his patients and striving to achieve the very best results with his fine detail and wholly dedicated approach to best patient care.
Dedication & commitment to enhancing patients wellbeing
Bethan has a peaceful, delicate approach to dentistry and is perfect if you are
A gentle nature and calming persona making her ideal for putting nervous
patients at ease. She enjoys motivating patients to take control of their oral
health and enjoys creating beautiful smiles with minimally invasive
Bethan is also an experienced and fully qualified facial aesthetics surgeon,
providing advice, guidance and treatment to those patients seeking a natural
lift which includes anti wrinkle injections and dermal fillers and much more.
In her free time, Bethan enjoys rock climbing and spending time walking her
Patient treatment interests
Working closely with his patients, continues to enhance and maintain patient oral health including numerous smile transformations due to his considerable interests in all areas of general and cosmetic dentistry. In particular, he is highly recognised in treating nervous and anxious patients.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2017 British Academy of Restorative Dentistry Part 1 PG Cert Restorative Dentistry
- 2014 Royal College of Surgeons (Eng) Part 1 MJDFR
- 2010-2014 University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) BDS Dentistry (graduate-entry)
- Distinctions in Health Promotion, Pharmacology, Oral Diseases and Human Health & Disease University of Leicester
- 2007-2008 MSc Cancer Chemistry
- 2004-2007 BSc (Hons) Medical Biochemistry
Passion and Ethos
Andrew has the same passion and ethos as the rest of our highly experienced team members:
- We listen to you and understand your concerns.
- We provide excellence in treatment and quality which is tailored to your needs.
- We make you feel absolutely comfortable and at ease throughout the whole treatment process.
Dental concerns or wish to be referred to us?
If you have any tooth concerns or wish to be referred to us by your own dentist, feel free to contact us on 01273 202102. We are here to help and work with your existing dentist by complimenting their care for you in order to ensure your oral health is maintained to the highest standards.
Can I book in for an initial chat?
Of course you can. You have the option to meet us face to face or via video conference call. All you need do is either call us on 01273 202102 or click the link below and one of our experienced and super friendly front of house team will be more than happy to assist you.
Professional Referrals (Private)
For all professional referrals, please visit our dedicated referrals page by clicking the link below.
However, should you prefer to initially discuss a case you wish to refer to Andrew or any other surgeon, in the first instance please telephone our private referrals coordinator, Kayleigh Pizzey on 01273 202102.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com. Kayleigh oversees all private referrals to our clinic and will be happy to help.