With our on-site laboratory, you can benefit from same day dentistry, meaning fewer visits and no unnecessary waiting.
A range of state-of-the-art equipment allows for digital scanning and computer production of your restoration. In addition, our 3D printer is capable of generating devices that make implant treatment quick and efficient.
How do I get my crown in a day?
- Your teeth are digitally scanned with an intra-oral scanner.
- Our futuristic scanners are able to take hundreds of pictures per second, stitching them together to make a virtual 3D model of your teeth.
- The scan is sent securely to the cloud where it is picked up in our digital laboratory.
- Your crown is designed on sophisticated software to optimise the shape, size and appearance.
- This design is sent to a milling machine, which carves your crown from a block of ceramic.
- The final crown is glazed and stained before being fired in a furnace to harden it.
- Your crown is disinfected and prepared for bonding to your tooth.
Find out more about our digital technology.
We cater for everyone and welcome families with children of any age. Click below to start your first class dental experience with us.
We look forward to welcoming you to TwentyOneDental, the home of 21st Century Digital Dentistry.