Dr Faye Rose
Dr Faye Rose
BDS (Liverpool) MFDS RCSP (Glasgow)
GDC Number: 209265
A University graduate with a distinction from Dental College, Liverpool. Faye started her dental career in Birmingham before transferring her skill set to affluent Marylebone, London in 2013.
Known for her clear attention to detail with a creative and understanding approach ensures her patients achieve that smile they seek but above all that confidence too.
Faye is a sought after surgeon recognised for dealing with complex dental treatments. A warm natured person with a keen eye for detail and a superb chairside manner hence her considerable popularity with all patients.
In 2012, Faye achieved a received a membership to the Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons Glasgow and is committed to continual professional development within dentistry.
Faye’s main interests include:
- Complex Dental Treatment.
- Aesthetic dentistry.
- Restorative dentistry.
- Teeth straightening using Invisalign & Six Month Smiles.
- Paediatric – Childrens dentistry.
- Digital Dentistry.
- Digital Dental photography.
Passion and Ethos
Faye has the same passion and ethos as the rest of our highly experienced team members:
- We listen to you and understand your concerns.
- We provide excellence in treatment and quality which is tailored to your needs.
- We make you feel absolutely comfortable and at ease throughout the whole treatment process.