Dr Georgios N. Antonoglou
Dr Georgios N. Antonoglou
DDS, MClinDent, PhD
GDC Number: 273947
Periodontics in Dentistry
Unlike many dental clinics, we are privileged to have our very own resident expert periodontist, Dr Georgios N. Antonoglou DDS, MClinDent, PhD.
Your care in the hands of our expert periodontist
Georgios is an expert periodontist with extensive training at world-prestigious universities and hospitals. Recognised for his special interest in periodontics who forms part of our highly skilled multi-disciplinary team of specialists, surgeons and therapists. Alongside his skilled and dedicated approach to patient care in treating gum disease both overseas and in the UK, he regularly participates in peer reviews and publications.
Outside his work, Georgios enjoys relaxing and socialising with friends. Georgios speaks English and Greek.
- DDS, School of Dentistry, University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece July 26, 2011
- Certificate of competence on care, Finland May 20, 2012
- Doctoral Degree in Dentistry—Periodontics October 5, 2015
- Good Clinical Practices certificate, National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, USA July 17, 2016
- Master of Clinical Dentistry—Periodontics September 9, 2018
- Laser Safety Office Certificate (2-day course) November 8, 2020
- Advanced PRFEDU Regenerative Dentistry with 8 CE, Richard Miron, January 21, 2021
Passion and Ethos
Georgios has the same passion and ethos as the rest of our highly experienced team members:
- We listen to you and understand your concerns.
- We provide excellence in treatment and quality which is tailored to your needs.
- We make you feel absolutely comfortable and at ease throughout the whole treatment process.
Dental concerns or wish to be referred to us?
If you have any tooth concerns or wish to be referred to us by your own dentist, feel free to contact us on 01273 202102. We are here to help and work with your existing dentist by complimenting their care for you in order to ensure your oral health is maintained to the highest standards.
Can I book in for an initial chat? Of course you can. You have the option to meet us face to face or via video conference call. All you need do is either call us on 01273 202102 or click the link below and one of our experienced and super friendly front of house team will be more than happy to assist you.
Professional Referrals (Private)
For all professional referrals, please visit our dedicated referrals page by clicking the link below.
However, should you prefer to initially discuss a case you wish to refer to Dr Georgios N. Antonoglou or any other surgeon, in the first instance please telephone our private referrals coordinator, Kayleigh Pizzey on 01273 202102.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Kayleigh oversees all private referrals to our clinic and will be happy to help.