Due to the COVID-19 crisis, you will notice significant changes to the way we operate, this is to ensure the safety of our staff and patients.
Below is a list of the new arrangements we will have in place:
- Prior to scheduling an appointment, we will conduct a telephone triage with you, this will involve a member of staff phoning you to ask details of your dental problem, to establish the level of need. You will also be asked medical questions relating to symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please do not turn up at the practice without an appointment as the doors will be kept closed.
- We will email you an updated medical history form along with a consent form, to complete at home and email back if possible. If you do not have this facility the forms can be completed at your appointment. Please bring your own pen.
- Please attend your appointment on time and not too early. Should we need to delay your appointment we will ring you and ask you to wait in your car.
- Unless there are exceptional circumstances (e.g. a carer or another person is required) please attend on your own.
- On entry we will ask you to use an antiseptic hand rub, this will be repeated after your appointment.
- We will take your temperature with a no-contact thermometer
- Maintain social distancing whilst in reception, the waiting room and on your way to the surgery.
- If you wish or are categorised as vulnerable, please wear a mask or facial covering to the appointment.
- Card payment only.
- Toilets will be out of use.
- Ensure you have cleaned your teeth well before attending.
- You may be asked to wear gloves during the visit.
- Our staff will be wearing a mixture of the usual PPE and special in-surgery PPE should your treatment require it. Please be reassured we will be following the latest Public Health England guidance to ensure the safety of all.
Please call us to cancel your appointment if you feel unwell, been contacted by the NHS ‘Track & Trace’ team or have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms of C-19.